ArcticCoin (CURRENCY:ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on May 18th. During the last week, ArcticCoin has traded 25.5% lower against the dollar. One ArcticCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin and YoBit. ArcticCoin has a total market cap of $1.04 million and approximately $1,846.00 worth of ArcticCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00011989 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 67.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
ArcticCoin (CRYPTO:ARC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 24th, 2014. ArcticCoin’s total supply is 24,759,842 coins. ArcticCoin’s official Twitter account is @ArcticCoin_Main and its Facebook page is accessible here. ArcticCoin’s official website is arcticcoin.org.
ArcticCoin Coin Trading
ArcticCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ArcticCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ArcticCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ArcticCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ArcticCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArcticCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.