Aion (CURRENCY:AION) traded up 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 18th. Aion has a market capitalization of $62.85 million and $4.58 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Aion has traded down 4% against the U.S. dollar. One Aion token can now be purchased for about $0.20 or 0.00002801 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, DragonEX, Kyber Network and BitForex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005141 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.40 or 0.00377927 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013791 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001772 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.12 or 0.00829387 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.84 or 0.00149602 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005177 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000107 BTC.
Aion Token Profile
Aion launched on September 28th, 2017. Aion’s total supply is 309,581,662 tokens. The official website for Aion is aion.network. The Reddit community for Aion is /r/AionNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Aion’s official Twitter account is @Aion_Network and its Facebook page is accessible here. Aion’s official message board is blog.aion.network.
Buying and Selling Aion
Aion can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, Kucoin, Bilaxy, DragonEX, RightBTC, Kyber Network, Liqui, LATOKEN, Bancor Network, Ethfinex, Koinex, Radar Relay, IDEX, Binance and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aion should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.