AdEx (CURRENCY:ADX) traded 6.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 18th. In the last seven days, AdEx has traded 10.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One AdEx token can now be purchased for approximately $0.14 or 0.00001972 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Bittrex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Liqui. AdEx has a total market capitalization of $10.52 million and approximately $1.31 million worth of AdEx was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005146 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $28.12 or 0.00388259 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00013727 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001777 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.12 or 0.00830183 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.74 or 0.00148300 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005178 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000107 BTC.
AdEx’s launch date was May 30th, 2017. AdEx’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 73,430,701 tokens. AdEx’s official Twitter account is @AdEx_Network and its Facebook page is accessible here. AdEx’s official website is www.adex.network. The Reddit community for AdEx is /r/AdEx and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling AdEx
AdEx can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HitBTC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Kyber Network, Huobi, Bittrex, Gatecoin, Upbit, Binance and Liqui. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdEx directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdEx should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AdEx using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdEx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdEx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.