UTRUST (CURRENCY:UTK) traded 9.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 17th. UTRUST has a total market cap of $26.71 million and $676,081.00 worth of UTRUST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, UTRUST has traded 22.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One UTRUST token can currently be purchased for about $0.0594 or 0.00000834 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, IDEX, Kucoin and Ethfinex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005243 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $24.83 or 0.00348788 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014001 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001688 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $57.76 or 0.00811469 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.90 or 0.00153125 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005043 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0708 or 0.00000994 BTC.
UTRUST launched on August 28th, 2017. UTRUST’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 450,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for UTRUST is /r/UTRUST_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for UTRUST is medium.com/@UTRUST. UTRUST’s official Twitter account is @UTRUST_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for UTRUST is utrust.com.
Buying and Selling UTRUST
UTRUST can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Huobi, OKEx, HitBTC, Ethfinex and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as UTRUST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade UTRUST should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase UTRUST using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UTRUST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UTRUST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.