Spectrum (CURRENCY:SPT) traded 44% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. Spectrum has a total market capitalization of $73,444.00 and $234,764.00 worth of Spectrum was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Spectrum has traded down 15% against the dollar. One Spectrum token can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherFlyer and Hotbit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $87.51 or 0.01215714 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001610 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0876 or 0.00001217 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0604 or 0.00000839 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00009227 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007996 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.97 or 0.00082903 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0970 or 0.00001348 BTC.
Spectrum (SPT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 21st, 2013. Spectrum’s total supply is 1,300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,143,626,911 tokens. The official message board for Spectrum is medium.com/@spectrumspt. The Reddit community for Spectrum is /r/spectrumSPT and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Spectrum’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Spectrum
Spectrum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and EtherFlyer. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spectrum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Spectrum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Spectrum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.