SecureCoin (CURRENCY:SRC) traded 3.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. One SecureCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0015 or 0.00000021 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. SecureCoin has a total market capitalization of $15,685.00 and $3.00 worth of SecureCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, SecureCoin has traded 17.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004488 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded down 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded up 40.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
SecureCoin Coin Profile
SecureCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. It launched on August 28th, 2013. SecureCoin’s total supply is 10,191,631 coins. The official website for SecureCoin is www.securechain.com. SecureCoin’s official Twitter account is @securecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling SecureCoin
SecureCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SecureCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SecureCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SecureCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SecureCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SecureCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.