Rise (CURRENCY:RISE) traded 16.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 17th. Rise has a market cap of $1.58 million and approximately $1,810.00 worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Rise coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0116 or 0.00000163 BTC on exchanges including RightBTC, YoBit and OpenLedger DEX. Over the last week, Rise has traded 3.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.86 or 0.00082389 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00007647 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005285 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 33.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0597 or 0.00000840 BTC.
- Zipper (ZIP) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- MUSE (MUSE) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0472 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000028 BTC.
Rise (CRYPTO:RISE) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 24th, 2016. Rise’s total supply is 137,088,272 coins. Rise’s official website is rise.vision. The official message board for Rise is medium.com/rise-vision. Rise’s official Twitter account is @RiseVisionTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Rise is /r/RiseVision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, ” “
Rise Coin Trading
Rise can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, RightBTC and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rise directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rise should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rise using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.