EI Group (LON: EIG) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 5/14/2019 – EI Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital.
- 5/14/2019 – EI Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd.
- 5/14/2019 – EI Group was upgraded by analysts at Peel Hunt to an “add” rating. They now have a GBX 230 ($3.01) price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 215 ($2.81).
- 5/6/2019 – EI Group had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 4/12/2019 – EI Group had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
EI Group stock traded down GBX 1.80 ($0.02) during midday trading on Friday, hitting GBX 218.40 ($2.85). 464,993 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,150,000. EI Group PLC has a 12-month low of GBX 125.60 ($1.64) and a 12-month high of GBX 226.20 ($2.96). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 141.06, a quick ratio of 0.50 and a current ratio of 0.57. The company has a market capitalization of $977.24 million and a P/E ratio of 14.86.
Ei Group plc operates leased and tenanted pubs in the United Kingdom. It operates through three segments: Publican Partnerships, Commercial Properties, and Managed. The company engages in the rental of commercial properties, as well as financing and public houses management businesses. It is also involved in the sale of foods and drinks, as well as accommodation and gaming machines.
Read More: Equity Income
Receive News & Ratings for EI Group PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EI Group PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.