QunQun (CURRENCY:QUN) traded down 2.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. QunQun has a total market cap of $5.63 million and $3.83 million worth of QunQun was traded on exchanges in the last day. One QunQun coin can now be purchased for about $0.0088 or 0.00000120 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $24.43, $10.39, $24.68 and $32.15. During the last seven days, QunQun has traded up 0.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $636.72 or 0.08747691 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00035596 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001595 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0496 or 0.00000681 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00011964 BTC.
QunQun (QUN) is a coin. Its launch date was January 5th, 2018. QunQun’s total supply is 1,500,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 642,658,357 coins. QunQun’s official message board is medium.com/@qunqun_io. QunQun’s official website is qunqun.io. QunQun’s official Twitter account is @qunqun_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
QunQun Coin Trading
QunQun can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $5.60, $20.33, $24.68, $13.77, $24.43, $51.55, $10.39, $50.98, $32.15, $7.50, $18.94 and $33.94. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QunQun directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QunQun should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy QunQun using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QunQun Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QunQun and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.