Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded down 9.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. Over the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded up 56.8% against the US dollar. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can currently be bought for about $0.33 or 0.00004604 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Tidex, Upbit and CoinExchange. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a market cap of $22.30 million and $69,019.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00001101 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00018276 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.81 or 0.00039471 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00026671 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0620 or 0.00000872 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0737 or 0.00001036 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $164.94 or 0.02318483 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005256 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.80 or 0.00067423 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Profile
Quantum Resistant Ledger is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the CryptoNight-V7 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 27th, 2016. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s total supply is 68,020,262 tokens. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s official Twitter account is @QRLedger and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Quantum Resistant Ledger is theqrl.org. The Reddit community for Quantum Resistant Ledger is /r/QRL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Trading
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Liqui, Tidex, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum Resistant Ledger should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.