Photon (CURRENCY:PHO) traded 35.8% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. In the last week, Photon has traded up 106.1% against the dollar. One Photon coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including C-Patex and Cryptopia. Photon has a total market capitalization of $561,903.00 and approximately $693.00 worth of Photon was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7,090.18 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $230.23 or 0.03250984 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $350.07 or 0.04943158 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $85.77 or 0.01211077 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.39 or 0.01107376 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.91 or 0.00097507 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $71.20 or 0.01005362 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.80 or 0.00293688 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00023952 BTC.
Photon Coin Profile
Photon (CRYPTO:PHO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the BLAKE256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 21st, 2016. Photon’s total supply is 28,446,086,245 coins. Photon’s official Twitter account is @PhotonCoin. The official website for Photon is www.photoncc.com.
Buying and Selling Photon
Photon can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-Patex and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Photon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Photon should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Photon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Photon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Photon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.