Peerplays (CURRENCY:PPY) traded 19.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 17th. Peerplays has a total market capitalization of $3.12 million and $269,770.00 worth of Peerplays was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Peerplays has traded down 16.4% against the US dollar. One Peerplays coin can now be bought for approximately $0.69 or 0.00009519 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005222 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.49 or 0.00349835 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013721 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001758 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $59.93 or 0.00822466 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.15 or 0.00152973 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005025 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000103 BTC.
Peerplays Coin Profile
Peerplays’ genesis date was April 30th, 2016. Peerplays’ total supply is 5,589,336 coins and its circulating supply is 4,501,541 coins. The official website for Peerplays is www.peerplays.com. The Reddit community for Peerplays is /r/Peerplays and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Peerplays’ official Twitter account is @Peerplays and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Peerplays
Peerplays can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peerplays directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peerplays should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Peerplays using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peerplays Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peerplays and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.