Observer (CURRENCY:OBSR) traded 3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. Over the last week, Observer has traded 16.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Observer has a total market capitalization of $2.61 million and $373,350.00 worth of Observer was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Observer coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0020 or 0.00000027 BTC on major exchanges including Coinsuper and Crex24.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005263 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.41 or 0.00347596 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013624 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001781 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.66 or 0.00816251 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.15 or 0.00152575 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005008 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000102 BTC.
Observer’s total supply is 11,286,112,539 coins and its circulating supply is 1,338,928,788 coins. Observer’s official Twitter account is @observerfounda1. The Reddit community for Observer is /r/OBSR. The official website for Observer is www.obsr.org.
Observer Coin Trading
Observer can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Coinsuper. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Observer directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Observer should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Observer using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Observer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Observer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.