NewYorkCoin (CURRENCY:NYC) traded down 2.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. NewYorkCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.86 million and $3,571.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, NewYorkCoin has traded 54.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One NewYorkCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including FreiExchange, Trade Satoshi, Crex24 and Exrates.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $88.50 or 0.01219318 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001619 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0877 or 0.00001208 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00009279 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0608 or 0.00000837 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007961 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.10 or 0.00084047 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0978 or 0.00001346 BTC.
NewYorkCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 4th, 2014. NewYorkCoin’s total supply is 134,024,588,760 coins. The Reddit community for NewYorkCoin is /r/nycoincommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NewYorkCoin’s official Twitter account is @NYCCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for NewYorkCoin is nycoin.community.
NewYorkCoin Coin Trading
NewYorkCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, YoBit, FreiExchange, Exrates and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NewYorkCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NewYorkCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NewYorkCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NewYorkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.