Miners’ Reward Token (CURRENCY:MRT) traded down 10.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on May 17th. One Miners’ Reward Token token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001555 BTC on exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. Over the last week, Miners’ Reward Token has traded up 2.7% against the dollar. Miners’ Reward Token has a total market cap of $1.11 million and approximately $2,537.00 worth of Miners’ Reward Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005241 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.36 or 0.00343027 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014049 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001699 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $57.81 or 0.00814189 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $10.80 or 0.00152118 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004914 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00000959 BTC.
Miners’ Reward Token Profile
Miners’ Reward Token was first traded on March 28th, 2017. Miners’ Reward Token’s total supply is 10,000,000 tokens. Miners’ Reward Token’s official Twitter account is @wavesplatform. The official website for Miners’ Reward Token is wavescommunity.com/miners-reward-token.
Miners’ Reward Token Token Trading
Miners’ Reward Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Miners’ Reward Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Miners’ Reward Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Miners’ Reward Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Miners' Reward Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Miners' Reward Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.