Minereum (CURRENCY:MNE) traded 13.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. One Minereum token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0069 or 0.00000095 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Livecoin and Cryptopia. In the last week, Minereum has traded down 35.6% against the U.S. dollar. Minereum has a market capitalization of $40,456.00 and $196.00 worth of Minereum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00005281 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $25.85 or 0.00350909 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013535 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001773 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $60.77 or 0.00825108 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.30 or 0.00153434 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005042 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0725 or 0.00000984 BTC.
Minereum Token Profile
Minereum’s genesis date was April 14th, 2017. Minereum’s total supply is 5,823,868 tokens. Minereum’s official Twitter account is @minereumtoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Minereum is www.minereum.com.
Buying and Selling Minereum
Minereum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Minereum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Minereum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Minereum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Minereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Minereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.