indaHash (CURRENCY:IDH) traded 6.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. One indaHash token can now be bought for about $0.0032 or 0.00000044 BTC on popular exchanges including Tidex, IDEX, Cryptopia and Exrates. indaHash has a total market cap of $1.27 million and $118,409.00 worth of indaHash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, indaHash has traded 10.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005234 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $24.70 or 0.00347218 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014036 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001689 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $57.96 or 0.00814660 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.89 or 0.00153113 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004928 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0707 or 0.00000994 BTC.
indaHash Token Profile
indaHash’s launch date was December 18th, 2017. indaHash’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 399,936,259 tokens. The Reddit community for indaHash is /r/indaHash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. indaHash’s official Twitter account is @indahash and its Facebook page is accessible here. indaHash’s official website is indahash.com. The official message board for indaHash is medium.com/@indahash.
indaHash Token Trading
indaHash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, Cryptopia, Tidex, HitBTC, IDEX and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as indaHash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade indaHash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase indaHash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for indaHash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for indaHash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.