GMB (CURRENCY:GMB) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. GMB has a total market capitalization of $1.82 million and $392,696.00 worth of GMB was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GMB token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0035 or 0.00000050 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including DigiFinex and BW. During the last seven days, GMB has traded 112.6% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $612.86 or 0.08666415 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 17.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00035862 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 18.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001569 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00012468 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0476 or 0.00000674 BTC.
GMB Token Profile
GMB (CRYPTO:GMB) is a token. Its launch date was June 20th, 2018. GMB’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 517,356,899 tokens. The official message board for GMB is medium.com/gmbofficial. The official website for GMB is gmbplatform.io. GMB’s official Twitter account is @GAMBproject.
Buying and Selling GMB
GMB can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex and BW. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GMB directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GMB should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GMB using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GMB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GMB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.