Essentia (CURRENCY:ESS) traded 24% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. One Essentia token can now be bought for about $0.0010 or 0.00000014 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, CoinBene, Ethfinex and BitForex. Essentia has a market cap of $806,420.00 and approximately $201,302.00 worth of Essentia was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Essentia has traded up 23.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $611.54 or 0.08596075 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00036097 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001578 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0483 or 0.00000678 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00012116 BTC.
Essentia is a token. Its launch date was January 7th, 2018. Essentia’s total supply is 1,755,313,373 tokens and its circulating supply is 822,280,602 tokens. Essentia’s official website is essentia.one. The Reddit community for Essentia is /r/essentia and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Essentia’s official Twitter account is @essentia_one and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Essentia Token Trading
Essentia can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Hotbit, BitForex, Ethfinex, Bilaxy and CoinBene. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Essentia directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Essentia should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Essentia using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Essentia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Essentia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.