Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded down 19.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on May 17th. Dent has a market cap of $70.02 million and $3.51 million worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Dent has traded up 21.9% against the US dollar. One Dent token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000014 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, Liquid, FCoin and WazirX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005219 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.72 or 0.00345612 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014011 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001701 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $57.34 or 0.00801687 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.93 or 0.00152858 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004905 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0705 or 0.00000986 BTC.
Dent launched on July 12th, 2017. Dent’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 69,212,917,185 tokens. The Reddit community for Dent is /r/dentcoin. Dent’s official Twitter account is @dentcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Dent’s official website is www.dentcoin.com.
Buying and Selling Dent
Dent can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX, FCoin, Fatbtc, Liquid, BitForex, HitBTC, Bitbns, WazirX, OKEx, Allbit, Binance, Radar Relay, Kucoin, Cobinhood, Lykke Exchange, LATOKEN, CoinBene and Coinrail. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dent should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.