Castle (CURRENCY:CSTL) traded up 26% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on May 17th. One Castle coin can currently be purchased for $0.0101 or 0.00000140 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and Crex24. In the last seven days, Castle has traded up 49.3% against the U.S. dollar. Castle has a market capitalization of $132,486.00 and $857.00 worth of Castle was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $134.99 or 0.01869085 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006021 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003612 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0735 or 0.00001018 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 47% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0486 or 0.00000673 BTC.
Castle Coin Profile
Castle (CRYPTO:CSTL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 9th, 2017. Castle’s total supply is 13,393,852 coins and its circulating supply is 13,078,929 coins. Castle’s official website is projectcastle.tech. Castle’s official Twitter account is @Castle_CSTL.
Castle Coin Trading
Castle can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Castle directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Castle should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Castle using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Castle Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Castle and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.