BLAST (CURRENCY:BLAST) traded 2.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on May 17th. One BLAST coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0032 or 0.00000044 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX and Crex24. During the last seven days, BLAST has traded up 66.7% against the US dollar. BLAST has a market cap of $153,739.00 and $250.00 worth of BLAST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00016005 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded 15.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Bitcoin Instant (BTI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ZeusNetwork (ZEUS) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded up 51.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- GoldFund (GFUN) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- ShopZcoin (SZC) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000078 BTC.
BLAST is a coin. BLAST’s total supply is 48,549,005 coins. The official website for BLAST is blastblastblast.com. BLAST’s official Twitter account is @CryptoBLAST and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BLAST Coin Trading
BLAST can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and STEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLAST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BLAST should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BLAST using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BLAST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLAST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.