BitRent (CURRENCY:RNTB) traded down 14.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. BitRent has a market capitalization of $177,689.00 and approximately $1,298.00 worth of BitRent was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitRent token can now be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Bit-Z, Exrates and HitBTC. In the last week, BitRent has traded 36.4% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005307 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $25.28 or 0.00349048 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00013734 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.68 or 0.00824047 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.06 or 0.00152678 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005021 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0723 or 0.00000998 BTC.
BitRent launched on September 28th, 2017. BitRent’s total supply is 941,988,500 tokens and its circulating supply is 841,738,500 tokens. The Reddit community for BitRent is /r/BitRent and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for BitRent is medium.com/@bitrent. The official website for BitRent is bitrent.io. BitRent’s official Twitter account is @bit_rent and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BitRent Token Trading
BitRent can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, Bit-Z, YoBit, OTCBTC and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitRent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitRent should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitRent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitRent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitRent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.