Aurora (CURRENCY:AOA) traded up 0% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on May 17th. One Aurora token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0200 or 0.00000274 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, Indodax, Bitinka and CoinEgg. Over the last seven days, Aurora has traded 5.7% higher against the US dollar. Aurora has a market cap of $130.75 million and approximately $1.40 million worth of Aurora was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $621.31 or 0.08530011 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00035573 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001536 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0496 or 0.00000681 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00011959 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00014991 BTC.
Aurora Token Profile
Aurora (CRYPTO:AOA) is a token. It was first traded on May 18th, 2018. Aurora’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,542,330,148 tokens. Aurora’s official Twitter account is @AuroraOffic_en and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Aurora is /r/AuroraOfficial. The official website for Aurora is www.aurorachain.io.
Aurora Token Trading
Aurora can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, Kucoin, Indodax and Bitinka. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aurora directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aurora should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aurora using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aurora Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aurora and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.