AppCoins (CURRENCY:APPC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 17th. Over the last seven days, AppCoins has traded 17.5% higher against the dollar. AppCoins has a market capitalization of $7.45 million and $1.84 million worth of AppCoins was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AppCoins token can now be purchased for $0.0744 or 0.00001050 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, Huobi, IDEX and BiteBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005224 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $24.72 or 0.00348407 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014077 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001692 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $57.82 or 0.00815074 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.86 or 0.00153150 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004924 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0706 or 0.00000995 BTC.
AppCoins Token Profile
AppCoins launched on November 6th, 2017. AppCoins’ total supply is 246,203,093 tokens and its circulating supply is 100,054,312 tokens. AppCoins’ official Twitter account is @AppCoinsProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for AppCoins is /r/AppcoinsProtocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. AppCoins’ official website is appcoins.io.
Buying and Selling AppCoins
AppCoins can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, BiteBTC, Huobi, Binance and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AppCoins directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AppCoins should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AppCoins using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AppCoins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AppCoins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.