WorldCoin (CURRENCY:WDC) traded 6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on May 16th. During the last week, WorldCoin has traded down 18% against the US dollar. WorldCoin has a total market cap of $530,216.00 and $110.00 worth of WorldCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One WorldCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0044 or 0.00000056 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Bittylicious.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 22.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002308 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Pakcoin (PAK) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000050 BTC.
WorldCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 14th, 2013. WorldCoin’s total supply is 119,606,941 coins. WorldCoin’s official Twitter account is @WorldcoinGlobal and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for WorldCoin is worldcoin.global. The Reddit community for WorldCoin is /r/worldcoinalliance and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for WorldCoin is forum.worldcoin.global.
WorldCoin Coin Trading
WorldCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WorldCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade WorldCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase WorldCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WorldCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WorldCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.