TrustNote (CURRENCY:TTT) traded up 11.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on May 16th. One TrustNote coin can currently be purchased for $0.0038 or 0.00000048 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. TrustNote has a market capitalization of $1.18 million and approximately $93,700.00 worth of TrustNote was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, TrustNote has traded 24.7% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005338 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.15 or 0.00328989 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012583 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001779 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.43 or 0.00823230 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.36 or 0.00155571 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004797 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000099 BTC.
TrustNote’s total supply is 500,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 309,999,945 coins. The official website for TrustNote is trustnote.org. TrustNote’s official Twitter account is @Tap_Coin. The official message board for TrustNote is medium.com/trustnote.
Buying and Selling TrustNote
TrustNote can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrustNote directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrustNote should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TrustNote using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TrustNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrustNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.