Scopuly (CURRENCY:SKY) traded down 48.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 16th. One Scopuly token can now be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges including Stellar Decentralized Exchange and Stellarport. Over the last week, Scopuly has traded 61.9% lower against the US dollar. Scopuly has a market capitalization of $873,058.00 and approximately $5,687.00 worth of Scopuly was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005286 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.05 or 0.00332495 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012770 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001747 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $65.65 or 0.00837895 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.97 or 0.00152771 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004860 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000100 BTC.
Scopuly Token Profile
Scopuly was first traded on December 22nd, 2013. Scopuly’s total supply is 9,999,998,001 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,113,790,933 tokens. The Reddit community for Scopuly is /r/SCOPULY and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Scopuly’s official Twitter account is @Scopuly_com. Scopuly’s official message board is medium.com/@scopulyplatform. Scopuly’s official website is www.scopuly.com/about.
Buying and Selling Scopuly
Scopuly can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellar Decentralized Exchange and Stellarport. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Scopuly directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Scopuly should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Scopuly using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Scopuly Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scopuly and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.