MetaHash (CURRENCY:MHC) traded 12.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on May 16th. One MetaHash coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0489 or 0.00001245 BTC on exchanges including KuCoin and BitForex. During the last week, MetaHash has traded 44.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. MetaHash has a total market capitalization of $17.90 million and $3.17 million worth of MetaHash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005320 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $26.53 or 0.00335497 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012651 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001750 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $65.51 or 0.00828446 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.12 or 0.00153277 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004814 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000103 BTC.
MetaHash was first traded on May 29th, 2018. MetaHash’s total supply is 2,840,508,779 coins and its circulating supply is 366,100,822 coins. MetaHash’s official website is metahash.org. MetaHash’s official message board is medium.com/@themetahash. MetaHash’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
MetaHash Coin Trading
MetaHash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex and KuCoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MetaHash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MetaHash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MetaHash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MetaHash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MetaHash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.