EnterCoin (CURRENCY:ENTRC) traded 21.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on May 16th. Over the last seven days, EnterCoin has traded down 26.1% against the US dollar. One EnterCoin token can currently be purchased for $0.0804 or 0.00001028 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and Instant Bitex. EnterCoin has a total market capitalization of $241,120.00 and $3,710.00 worth of EnterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $696.72 or 0.08914322 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00033481 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001386 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0524 or 0.00000671 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00011551 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
EnterCoin Token Profile
EnterCoin (ENTRC) is a token. Its launch date was October 12th, 2017. EnterCoin’s total supply is 6,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,000,000 tokens. EnterCoin’s official website is entercoin.net. EnterCoin’s official Twitter account is @enter_coin.
Buying and Selling EnterCoin
EnterCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Instant Bitex and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EnterCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EnterCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EnterCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EnterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EnterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.