Cryptonex (CURRENCY:CNX) traded down 0.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on May 16th. In the last week, Cryptonex has traded 16.7% higher against the US dollar. Cryptonex has a total market cap of $90.69 million and approximately $19.97 million worth of Cryptonex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cryptonex coin can currently be purchased for $1.63 or 0.00020493 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, YoBit and Cryptonex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005334 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.14 or 0.00328935 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012611 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001791 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $66.59 or 0.00837852 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.16 or 0.00153061 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004864 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Cryptonex launched on August 14th, 2017. Cryptonex’s total supply is 107,135,054 coins and its circulating supply is 55,686,329 coins. Cryptonex’s official Twitter account is @Cryptonex_CNX and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cryptonex’s official website is cryptonex.org.
Buying and Selling Cryptonex
Cryptonex can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptonex, YoBit and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptonex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptonex should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cryptonex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptonex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptonex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.