Bonpay (CURRENCY:BON) traded 39.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 16th. Bonpay has a market cap of $315,502.00 and approximately $7,198.00 worth of Bonpay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bonpay token can currently be purchased for about $0.0279 or 0.00000359 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Mercatox, C-CEX and CoinExchange. In the last seven days, Bonpay has traded 67.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005187 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.92 or 0.00332729 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012868 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001691 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $62.55 or 0.00802929 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.68 or 0.00149950 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004787 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000099 BTC.
Bonpay launched on October 1st, 2017. Bonpay’s total supply is 21,745,688 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,290,301 tokens. The Reddit community for Bonpay is /r/Bonpay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bonpay’s official Twitter account is @Bonpay_com and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bonpay is bonpay.com. The official message board for Bonpay is medium.com/@bonpay.
Bonpay Token Trading
Bonpay can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Mercatox, CoinExchange and C-CEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bonpay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bonpay should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bonpay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bonpay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bonpay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.