ZPER (CURRENCY:ZPR) traded up 47.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on May 15th. In the last seven days, ZPER has traded up 60% against the US dollar. One ZPER token can currently be purchased for about $0.0035 or 0.00000044 BTC on major exchanges including Bit-Z, HitBTC, Liquid and Coinsuper. ZPER has a market cap of $4.42 million and approximately $176,347.00 worth of ZPER was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004339 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $38.25 or 0.00479264 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00029870 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004781 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded up 30.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000216 BTC.
- HYPNOXYS (HYPX) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002351 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
ZPER Token Profile
ZPER is a token. ZPER’s total supply is 2,050,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,265,672,407 tokens. ZPER’s official Twitter account is @zper_team and its Facebook page is accessible here. ZPER’s official website is Https://zper.io.
ZPER Token Trading
ZPER can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, HitBTC, Allbit, BitForex, Liquid and Coinsuper. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZPER directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZPER should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZPER using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZPER Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZPER and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.