Tokenomy (CURRENCY:TEN) traded 1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on May 15th. Tokenomy has a total market cap of $9.95 million and approximately $60,483.00 worth of Tokenomy was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Tokenomy has traded up 5.5% against the US dollar. One Tokenomy token can currently be purchased for $0.0497 or 0.00000624 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LBank, Tokenomy, LATOKEN and IDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005370 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 15% against the dollar and now trades at $27.05 or 0.00339423 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012571 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001520 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $63.40 or 0.00795543 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.92 or 0.00149546 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004864 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Tokenomy Token Profile
Tokenomy was first traded on January 8th, 2018. Tokenomy’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens. Tokenomy’s official message board is medium.com/@tokenomy. The official website for Tokenomy is www.tokenomy.com. Tokenomy’s official Twitter account is @TokenomyCom and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Tokenomy
Tokenomy can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Indodax, LBank, Tokenomy, LATOKEN and CoinBene. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tokenomy directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tokenomy should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tokenomy using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tokenomy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tokenomy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.