Paxos Standard Token (CURRENCY:PAX) traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 15th. Paxos Standard Token has a total market cap of $193.37 million and $111.11 million worth of Paxos Standard Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Paxos Standard Token token can now be bought for about $0.99 or 0.00012010 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including ZB.COM, Gate.io and DOBI trade. During the last seven days, Paxos Standard Token has traded 1.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005675 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $26.97 or 0.00326066 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 26.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001805 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012071 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 21.6% against the dollar and now trades at $74.45 or 0.00899922 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.25 or 0.00160129 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004985 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 19% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000101 BTC.
Paxos Standard Token Token Profile
Paxos Standard Token’s genesis date was September 1st, 2018. Paxos Standard Token’s total supply is 194,671,487 tokens and its circulating supply is 194,631,572 tokens. Paxos Standard Token’s official Twitter account is @madana_hq. Paxos Standard Token’s official message board is medium.com/@PaxosStandard. The official website for Paxos Standard Token is paxos.com/standard.
Paxos Standard Token Token Trading
Paxos Standard Token can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DOBI trade, Gate.io and ZB.COM. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Paxos Standard Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Paxos Standard Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Paxos Standard Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Paxos Standard Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paxos Standard Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.