Nyancoin (CURRENCY:NYAN) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 15th. One Nyancoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. Over the last week, Nyancoin has traded 52.6% higher against the dollar. Nyancoin has a total market capitalization of $262,947.00 and $34.00 worth of Nyancoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002604 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
Nyancoin (CRYPTO:NYAN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 5th, 2014. Nyancoin’s total supply is 322,805,606 coins. Nyancoin’s official website is www.nyancoin.info. Nyancoin’s official Twitter account is @Nyan_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Nyancoin
Nyancoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nyancoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nyancoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nyancoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nyancoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nyancoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.