Incent (CURRENCY:INCNT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on May 15th. One Incent token can now be purchased for about $0.16 or 0.00001903 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Livecoin, Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. Incent has a total market cap of $7.19 million and $21,514.00 worth of Incent was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Incent has traded 9.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005577 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.77 or 0.00326331 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012164 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 28.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001787 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 17% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0324 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 19.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $72.35 or 0.00882129 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 17.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.04 or 0.00158964 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004957 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 14.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Incent Token Profile
Incent’s total supply is 46,016,598 tokens and its circulating supply is 46,016,573 tokens. The official website for Incent is www.incentloyalty.com. Incent’s official Twitter account is @incentloyalty and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Incent Token Trading
Incent can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange, Livecoin, Tidex, Bittrex and Liqui. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Incent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Incent should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Incent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Incent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Incent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.