eosDAC (CURRENCY:EOSDAC) traded 10.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 15th. One eosDAC token can now be bought for approximately $0.0107 or 0.00000132 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OTCBTC, Bitbns, Gate.io and Bibox. Over the last seven days, eosDAC has traded 7.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. eosDAC has a market cap of $7.10 million and approximately $177,966.00 worth of eosDAC was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded up 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
eosDAC Token Profile
eosDAC is a token. It launched on March 9th, 2018. eosDAC’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 660,755,177 tokens. The official website for eosDAC is eosdac.io. eosDAC’s official Twitter account is @eosdac. The official message board for eosDAC is steemit.com/@eosdac. The Reddit community for eosDAC is /r/EOSDAC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
eosDAC Token Trading
eosDAC can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OTCBTC, ZB.COM, DragonEX, Hotbit, Bibox, Bitbns, Gate.io and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as eosDAC directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire eosDAC should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase eosDAC using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for eosDAC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eosDAC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.