Elite (CURRENCY:1337) traded 22.1% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on May 15th. One Elite coin can currently be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptohub, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. Elite has a market capitalization of $1.20 million and approximately $1,561.00 worth of Elite was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Elite has traded up 16.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00013087 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00011561 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002480 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002487 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004443 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007233 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00009481 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.90 or 0.00123749 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
Elite is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 8th, 2016. Elite’s total supply is 29,215,478,055 coins and its circulating supply is 26,413,124,940 coins. Elite’s official website is www.elitecurrency.net. The Reddit community for Elite is /r/1337Foundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Elite’s official Twitter account is @1337CoinUpdates.
Elite Coin Trading
Elite can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Cryptohub, Trade Satoshi and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elite should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Elite using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.