Datacoin (CURRENCY:DTC) traded 15.7% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on May 15th. One Datacoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, Datacoin has traded down 9.2% against the US dollar. Datacoin has a total market cap of $11,915.00 and $76.00 worth of Datacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00013366 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 16.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00011946 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002488 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002488 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004470 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00007301 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00009295 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.36 or 0.00128385 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 33.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 26.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
Datacoin Coin Profile
Datacoin (CRYPTO:DTC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 19th, 2014. Datacoin’s total supply is 36,862,949 coins. Datacoin’s official website is datacoin.info. Datacoin’s official Twitter account is @DatacoinX and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Datacoin is /r/Datacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Datacoin Coin Trading
Datacoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Datacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Datacoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Datacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Datacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.