Cryptaur (CURRENCY:CPT) traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on May 15th. During the last seven days, Cryptaur has traded 3.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Cryptaur token can currently be bought for $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, LATOKEN and CoinBene. Cryptaur has a market capitalization of $5.86 million and approximately $22,388.00 worth of Cryptaur was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $703.72 or 0.08723975 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00035150 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001434 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 21.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0613 or 0.00000760 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00010757 BTC.
Cryptaur (CPT) is a token. It was first traded on January 19th, 2018. Cryptaur’s total supply is 27,662,180,148 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,577,391,634 tokens. Cryptaur’s official website is cryptaur.com. The Reddit community for Cryptaur is /r/Cryptaur and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cryptaur’s official Twitter account is @cryptaur and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Cryptaur is medium.com/@cryptaur.
Buying and Selling Cryptaur
Cryptaur can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, LATOKEN and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptaur directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptaur should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cryptaur using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptaur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptaur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.