Crave (CURRENCY:CRAVE) traded down 21.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 15th. One Crave coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0076 or 0.00000092 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, BiteBTC, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Crave has a market cap of $116,582.00 and $50.00 worth of Crave was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Crave has traded up 20.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000334 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded up 49.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded down 23.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0574 or 0.00001417 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003793 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Crave (CRYPTO:CRAVE) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 20th, 2015. Crave’s total supply is 15,366,648 coins. Crave’s official Twitter account is @CRAVECoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Crave’s official website is crave.cc. Crave’s official message board is forum.crave.cc.
Buying and Selling Crave
Crave can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, BiteBTC and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crave directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crave should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crave using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crave Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crave and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.