Bitcoin Red (CURRENCY:BTCRED) traded 28.4% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 15th. One Bitcoin Red token can now be bought for approximately $0.0042 or 0.00000051 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit. Over the last week, Bitcoin Red has traded 0.9% higher against the US dollar. Bitcoin Red has a market cap of $87,232.00 and approximately $116.00 worth of Bitcoin Red was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005715 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.57 or 0.00333332 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 31% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001885 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012061 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 20.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $74.38 or 0.00899322 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $13.24 or 0.00160154 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005098 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 23.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000105 BTC.
Bitcoin Red Profile
Bitcoin Red’s launch date was October 20th, 2017. Bitcoin Red’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 20,550,001 tokens. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Red is /r/BTCRED. Bitcoin Red’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinRed1 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bitcoin Red Token Trading
Bitcoin Red can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Red directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Red should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Red using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Red Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Red and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.