NoLimitCoin (CURRENCY:NLC2) traded up 24.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on May 14th. NoLimitCoin has a market cap of $1.85 million and $23,369.00 worth of NoLimitCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, NoLimitCoin has traded 1.4% higher against the dollar. One NoLimitCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0088 or 0.00000113 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, HitBTC, YoBit and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.62 or 0.00059321 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002771 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0387 or 0.00000494 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
NoLimitCoin Coin Profile
NoLimitCoin (CRYPTO:NLC2) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 11th, 2016. NoLimitCoin’s total supply is 210,579,260 coins. The Reddit community for NoLimitCoin is /r/nolimitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NoLimitCoin’s official Twitter account is @NoLimitCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. NoLimitCoin’s official website is nolimitcoin.org.
Buying and Selling NoLimitCoin
NoLimitCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit, CryptoBridge, HitBTC, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NoLimitCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NoLimitCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NoLimitCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NoLimitCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NoLimitCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.