TeslaCoin (CURRENCY:TES) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on May 7th. TeslaCoin has a market capitalization of $186,714.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of TeslaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TeslaCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0024 or 0.00000058 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, TeslaCoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000325 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded 18.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded 23.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0574 or 0.00001417 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003793 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
TeslaCoin Coin Profile
TeslaCoin (CRYPTO:TES) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on January 17th, 2014. TeslaCoin’s total supply is 79,150,714 coins. The Reddit community for TeslaCoin is /r/Teslamovement and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for TeslaCoin is tesla-coin.com. TeslaCoin’s official Twitter account is @Teslacoins.
Buying and Selling TeslaCoin
TeslaCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TeslaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TeslaCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TeslaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TeslaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TeslaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.