Sequence (CURRENCY:SEQ) traded up 2.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on May 7th. Sequence has a market capitalization of $657,208.00 and $13,347.00 worth of Sequence was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Sequence has traded up 14% against the dollar. One Sequence coin can now be bought for about $0.0141 or 0.00000239 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $14,531.08 or 2.46090704 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.19 or 0.00121759 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0890 or 0.00001507 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000496 BTC.
SEQ is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 5th, 2017. Sequence’s total supply is 46,587,755 coins. Sequence’s official Twitter account is @dualitychain. Sequence’s official website is duality.solutions.
Sequence Coin Trading
Sequence can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sequence directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sequence should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sequence using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sequence Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sequence and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.