Scorum Coins (CURRENCY:SCR) traded 10.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on May 6th. Scorum Coins has a market capitalization of $686,674.00 and approximately $19,826.00 worth of Scorum Coins was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Scorum Coins coin can currently be purchased for $0.0235 or 0.00000394 BTC on major exchanges including Hotbit and OpenLedger DEX. Over the last week, Scorum Coins has traded down 29.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00005136 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $22.18 or 0.00372947 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016779 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0990 or 0.00001664 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $53.52 or 0.00899753 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.37 or 0.00157513 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00005781 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0751 or 0.00001262 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000107 BTC.
About Scorum Coins
Scorum Coins’ total supply is 29,265,075 coins. The Reddit community for Scorum Coins is /r/scorum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Scorum Coins’ official Twitter account is @SCORUM_en. Scorum Coins’ official website is scorum.com.
Scorum Coins Coin Trading
Scorum Coins can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Scorum Coins directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Scorum Coins should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Scorum Coins using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Scorum Coins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scorum Coins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.