PCHAIN (CURRENCY:PI) traded up 5.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on May 7th. One PCHAIN token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0109 or 0.00000184 BTC on exchanges including Bibox, DDEX, Switcheo Network and Hotbit. Over the last week, PCHAIN has traded up 0.7% against the dollar. PCHAIN has a total market cap of $6.05 million and approximately $376,109.00 worth of PCHAIN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $573.55 or 0.09635670 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00039391 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000281 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0908 or 0.00001525 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded up 22% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00013731 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0384 or 0.00000645 BTC.
PI is a token. It launched on May 24th, 2018. PCHAIN’s total supply is 2,100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 553,282,736 tokens. The official website for PCHAIN is pchain.org. PCHAIN’s official Twitter account is @pchain_org. The official message board for PCHAIN is medium.com/@PCHAIN.
Buying and Selling PCHAIN
PCHAIN can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Switcheo Network, DDEX, Bilaxy, Hotbit, DEx.top and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PCHAIN directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PCHAIN should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PCHAIN using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PCHAIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PCHAIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.