MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on May 7th. One MonaCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.99 or 0.00016731 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitbank, Bittrex, CryptoBridge and Upbit. MonaCoin has a market capitalization of $64.80 million and approximately $1.68 million worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, MonaCoin has traded down 9.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5,896.42 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $173.01 or 0.02935895 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $288.28 or 0.04892108 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $75.31 or 0.01277948 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $66.43 or 0.01127249 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.72 or 0.00097125 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $59.47 or 0.01009215 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $18.98 or 0.00322131 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00026769 BTC.
MonaCoin Coin Profile
MonaCoin (CRYPTO:MONA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 1st, 2014. MonaCoin’s total supply is 65,729,675 coins. MonaCoin’s official Twitter account is @_monappy_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. MonaCoin’s official website is monacoin.org. The Reddit community for MonaCoin is /r/monacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
MonaCoin Coin Trading
MonaCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bleutrade, Fisco, Upbit, QBTC, Zaif, Bittrex, CryptoBridge and Bitbank. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MonaCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MonaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MonaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.