Leviar (CURRENCY:XLC) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on May 7th. During the last week, Leviar has traded flat against the US dollar. One Leviar coin can now be bought for $0.0016 or 0.00000045 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Leviar has a market cap of $23,908.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Leviar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $67.41 or 0.01134608 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00014627 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0472 or 0.00000794 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006940 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000657 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0823 or 0.00001385 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000027 BTC.
Leviar (CRYPTO:XLC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on August 14th, 2017. Leviar’s total supply is 14,552,617 coins. Leviar’s official message board is medium.com/@leviarcoin_fdn. Leviar’s official Twitter account is @leviarcoin_fdn. The official website for Leviar is leviar.io. The Reddit community for Leviar is /r/Leviar_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Leviar Coin Trading
Leviar can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Leviar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Leviar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Leviar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Leviar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Leviar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.